Full Moon to Light the Way Original Painting
'Full Moon to Light the Way' depicts a lake overlook in the light of a full moon on a cloudy night.
This piece was inspired by a trip north of Denver to the Indian Hills Wilderness in late spring- we were taking the pups out for a last walk before turning in to our tent and stumbled on the moon’s reflection in a calm lake. The Indian Peaks Wilderness is located along the Continental Divide between Boulder County to the east and Grand County to the west.
- Dimensions: 24”x36”, 1 1/2” deep
- Year Completed: 2021
- Hand painted with artisan crafted oil paints on stretched canvas.
- This painting is left unvarnished to highlight and preserve mixed media details.
- Signed and dated by the artist with accompanying certificate of authenticity.
- Shipped pre-stretched on the stretcher bars for canvas sizes under 36”x36”
- Pre-stretched canvases and wood cradled panels arrive wired to hang.