First Light Falls Original Painting
'First Light Falls' presents the view from the crest of a waterfall overlooking a valley in the earliest moments of daylight.
While the popular advice says don't go chasing waterfalls… I can't help but disagree.
Growing up in Rhode Island, I never saw mountains like they have in Colorado. It's been fascinating to see how the water surrounding me from my east coast childhood starts off in the snow capped Rockies. During one summer hike up Hoosier Pass in Colorado, I could see the Continental Divide and the true line of where the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean waters start to collect.
This piece comes framed in hardwood oak as it was accepted into ‘The Road Less Traveled’ juried exhibition at the Edge Gallery in Denver.
- Dimensions: 36”x48”, 5/8” deep
- Year Completed: 2021
- Hand painted with artisan crafted oil paints on stretched canvas.
- This painting is left unvarnished to highlight and preserve mixed media details.
- Signed and dated by the artist with accompanying certificate of authenticity.
- Pre-stretched canvases and wood cradled panels arrive wired to hang.
- This painting is framed with hardwood oak.
Please see my FAQ page for information on shipping, returns, artwork care and placement suggestions!